£18,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Permanent | Full Time
Are you a customer focused Front of House with a wealth of experience in an Aesthetics Practice?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
Tired of the commute to London and want a job in Greenhithe, Kent?
Are you not progressing where you are and looking for a challenge?
Are you feeling undervalued where you are and would you like to join a friendly and supportive team?
This role suits a candidate who is used to working in a fast-paced environment within a fantastic team that consists of long standing team members. Multi-tasking will be key as you will also assist with the day-to-day running of the clinic.
Reporting to the Clinic Director & Medical Director, your role will be to ensure that all clients receive a warm welcome and have a flawless patient journey.
Our patients are the life and soul of this clinic and paramount is patient concierge, greeting clients in the clinic, dealing with enquiries over the phone, via email and via social media. Advising clients on treatments and services, take bookings and payments, and provide an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
There will be general clinic duties such as opening and closing the clinic, dealing with suppliers to ensure the clinic is fully stocked, and ensuring that the treatment rooms and reception area are maintained to a high standard.
Your creative skills will be put to good use on social media for the clinic, posting on Facebook, Instagram and also pro-actively marketing clinic Open Days/Educational Events/Training Events/Booking Conferences and associated travel and accommodation.
Skills and experience required
You must have :
• Minimum of 2 Years Experience of working in a similar high-end Aesthetics Clinic environment, where quality of service is paramount.
• You’ve got customer service running through your veins! We want someone who will love our customers as much as we do, and be eager to provide a great service
• A people person. You get on with anyone, are a great listener, approachable and find it easy to build relationships with customers and colleagues alike
• Flexible & ‘can do’ attitude. Things can change quickly in our busy reception and you will need to take it in your stride and adapt your approach accordingly. You’ve got to like being busy!
• Proactive. We want as many people as possible to experience our amazing Clinicians and treatments, so we need someone who will look for opportunities to open conversations with clients about new treatments for them
• You will need to have an interest in our treatments
• Love Social Media. You will be the social media guru, posting on Facebook and Instagram, both photos and videos.
• IT experience. You will need a working knowledge of MS Outlook. You will be trained on our Clinic Office database.
A fantastic opportunity to join an Independent, multi-award winning clinic (Best Aesthetic Clinic 2017 – HABA). The clinic is founded on the principle of natural results and 5* client service.
Our team members are truly central to the Elite Aesthetics experience and we’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic, bright people who we can offer exciting and rewarding career opportunities to.
Dr Shirin Lakhani - well renowned and leading aesthetics doctor featured in mainstream newspapers, aesthetic journals as well as appearing on ‘This Morning’ ITV.
Charlotte Thomas - Senior Aesthetician who has a wealth of experience and ensures our clients are ecstatic about the experience at Elite Aesthetics.
Jay Shah – Clinic Director – emphasis is all about ‘the team’, encouraging and support the staff as they move through their career.